COVID-19 Treatment Procedures
ABC Orthodontics is reopening on the 4th May, 2020 for most treatments after temporary closure due to coronavirus government restrictions being eased.
If you already have an appointment scheduled in the coming weeks, please keep this appointment as previously scheduled. Under the current coronavirus restrictions, some procedures will need to be postponed or delayed until the Government / health department advises that further restrictions are eased / lifted. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
Your Safety Comes First
We care deeply about your health and wellbeing. That’s why we always abide by mandatory and universal protocols that prevent the transmission of infectious diseases. To protect our patients further during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have also implemented the additional safety procedures below:
- A screening call to each patient the day before their appointment
- PREPROCEDURAL mouth-rinses for every patient provided by ABC Orthodontic staff prior to treatment procedures being provided
- Strict adherence to social distancing guidelines whenever possible
- All staff wearing gloves, face masks and gowns at all times in clinical areas
- PATIENTS ONLY ARE TO ENTER THE WAITING ROOM.
- ALL PARENTS AND SIBLINGS/OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS SHOULD STAY IN YOUR CARS AND WAIT OUTSIDE THE SURGERY.
- A WRITTEN PROGRESS REPORT WILL BE GIVEN TO EVERY PATIENT AT THE END OF EACH APPOINTMENT AND ANY FUTURE APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED WILL BE MADE BY PHONE.
- THESE CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTIONS REGARDING SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE ADHERED TO! NO APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE AT RECEPTION FACE TO FACE DURING THE CURRENT RESTRICTIONS. THIS IS FOR YOUR AND STAFF’S PROTECTION.
Our team is following strict guidelines from the Australian Dental Association as we monitor the COVID19 situation closely. Know that we value the health of our patients, team and community above all else, taking every safety measure possible to ensure you feel comfortable and protected when visiting our practice.
If you’d like to find out more about our current safety procedures or arrange an appointment over the phone, please call us on 1300 794 797.